Sunday, December 14, 2014

 
    `*•.¸♥ Shop Profile ♥¸.•*´
 
 (: MiSfit Urban Wear :)
 


Angelfire Sweetwater was created 16th November 2008 and in all this time, Second Life still fascinates me.

MiSfit Urban Wear was born out of the desire to create outfits that were different ... and with a bit of Gothic/Urban feel to them.
I offer a 'made to order' service , where you can come to me with your ideas and i will endeavour to re-create them for you with a
'no charge' policy unless you are satisfied.
My interest in creating clothes branched out to Lingerie and Evening Wear and so I created 'Blush Lingerie" and 'Glitz & Glam'
as they didnt quite fit the 'MiSfit' Label.




MY SHOP IN: SL Harbor La Luna Bay City

MY MAIN SHOP LM ON SL MAP: Cobblestone
 
Recently I decided to have my own sim and store , still waiting for it to improve on traffic .... hopefully it will all come together

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment