Friday, November 14, 2014

Truly Fashion

 
Affordable Female Dresses, Shirts, T-shirts, Skirts, Pants and Shoes
 
 
Hello guys! My name is Tris
Carter of (TrulyAsian)
 
 
I am new to SL, as I am writing this I haven't even had my first birthday.
This shop is my experiment and it works well so far.
 
I have many customers. And I can't stop creating every week.
I have released 200+ items so far, and it's growing. Hope you like my work.
 
In real life I am not fashionable at all. But, hey I am a fast learner aren't I?
That's what Second Life is about, to try things you can't in First Life.
 
Group discount is now available in in-world store
 
 
InWorld Store
in
SL Harbor La Luna bay City
Group:
secondlife:///app/group/cd72067c-104e-b574-0ced-e709333a37f0/about
Copy Past this to inworld Chat
and
click it to join it :D
 
 



 
TrulyAsian
Part off
THE
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment